All orders for goods accepted by (“the Vendor”) are accepted subject to the following conditions that shall form part of and govern the contract of sale.
Acceptance of goods shall be deemed to be acceptance of these conditions of sale. No agent or representative of the vendor has the authority to vary these conditions unless endorsed in writing by a Director of the vendor company.
Please note: All orders for products or services will be acknowledged but confirmation of the price shall at all times be when the order is accepted by the Vendor and such orders shall be shipped at the prices shown on the order acceptance which shall normally be the price or cost as shown on our Web Site on the date of the order. Up to date prices can be found on our Web Site which is continuously updated.
Terms: Orders are shipped with any delivery costs shown where appropriate.
- UKM reserves the right to vary prices subject to changes in supply costs etc. Prices charged are those current at time of despatch. Customers are advised to check on prices at time of order.
- VAT is chargeable at the rate current at time of despatch.
- Carriage is at cost unless otherwise stated.
- Terms strictly net 30 Days
- Please mark written order conformations ‘Confirmation only’ for the avoidance of duplication and to avoid returns costs.
Damage, Loss in transit, Shortages
- Goods received damaged and incomplete consignments must be notified to UKM upon receipt . Goods ‘not received ‘must be notified immediately upon receipt of invoice. Claims for shortages on roll goods must be made prior to taking into stock. Non-compliance with any of these requirements may render any subsequent claim void.
- No goods may be returned without prior written consent of the company.
- No complaints for incorrect sizes, colours or faults will be accepted once goods have been installed. Please check all orders upon receipt, complaints must be confirmed in writing. UKM will not be responsible for third party claims in any respect.
- Pricing is calculated assuming all corners are 90 degrees and parallel, and subject to confirmation of site details, subsequent revision thereon. Matting materials are subject to slight expansion and contraction according to prevailing temperature, slight variations are therefore unavoidable.
- All prices given relate to the quantity of materials required to produce the finished item, All actual wastage sustained in shaping and cutting from modular material is chargeable as the overall size. Net measures will not be accepted for valuation of payment as due.
- Title for goods remains with UKM until payment is received in full. Goods may be removed by the UKM or it’s agents in the event of non-payment.
- UKM will attempt to colour match batches where requested, however exact colour matching cannot be guaranteed due to variances in dyeing processes outside of UKM control.
- UKM operates a policy of continual product development. The company therefore reserves the right to alter product specification without notice.